Volleyball World Announces Hosts of the 2021 and 2022 FIVB Volleyball Club World Championships
Volleyball World today announced that Guangzhou INFearless Investment Co Ltd from China will organise the 2021 and 2022 editions of the men’s and women’s FIVB Volleyball Club World Championships.
Guangzhou INFearless Investment Co Ltd will host both the men’s and women’s editions for the upcoming two years. The host cities and dates will be determined at a later stage with the 2021 event planned for the end of the year. The prestigious club competition, which was first held in 1989, will enter into its 16th and 17th editions in 2021 and 2022 respectively.
The 2019 men’s and women’s editions of the event were staged in Brazil and China respectively, with Italian clubs Lube Civitanova and Imoco Volley claiming gold, while the 2020 edition was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic following the decision of the FIVB Board of Administration.
Guangzhou INFearless Investment Co Ltd has extensive experience and credentials as organisers and service providers of volleyball events, including both the FIVB Volleyball Women’s Club World Championship and Chinese Volleyball Super League “All Star Match” in 2018 and 2019, VNL 2018 leg in Jiangmen, China as well as the Guangdong home matches of the Chinese Volleyball Super League.
- FIVB Announces Cancellation Of Volleyball Challenger Cup 2021
- Training of the National Volleyball Team with the Introduction of Totolo
- Iran’s Beach Volleyball Super League: Watch Live
- Shahmiri Ends Refereeing Career, but Lends Experience to AVC Referees Committee
- Remarkable Success of AVF in Hosting Afghanistan Women’s National Volleyball Champs