Trainings of Afghan Women Immigrants Kick Off at the National Women’s Academy
Tehran, Iran, February 17, 2021 – the first training round of Afghan Women Immigrants kicks off at the National Women’s Academy on Wednesday.
Sixteen players are selected in the talent-identification stages taking place in Fars, Khorasan Razavi, Kerman, Khuzestan, Tehran and Qom provinces. They started their training under the instruction of the Iranian technical staff, consisting of Nasrin Khazani (head coach) and Mahsa Arasteh (coach). Ms. Hanifa Arabzadeh from Afghanistan is also the team manager.
It is to noted that the Volleyball Federation of Iran upon the request of the Volleyball Federation of Afghanistan and in order to deepen friendly and sports relations between the two nations of Iran and Afghanistan, has formed a team of Afghan immigrant women living in Iran to participate in Afghanistan Volleyball Tournament in March.
- Week 30 – Sepahan Foulad closes the Preliminary Round with Victory
- The 2nd Specialized Meeting held to Review Strategies for the Development of Women’s Volleyball
- Euro-Asia Coaches Cooperation Project Postponed due to Covid-19 Restrictions
- Week 29 – All Matches Takes Four-Setter Rally
- Changes To Rules Of The Game Approved By FIVB World Congress