Sepahan, the Champion of Half Season in Iran’s Premier League
Tehran, Iran, 29 December 2021 – The half season of Iran’s Premier league, have Esfahan Fould Sepahan as the winner with 12 wins after thirteen matches.
Rahman Mohammdirad, the Iranian coach of Pakistan Volleyball Team who have participated in Asian Senior Men’s Volleyball Championship in Japan is standing on the top of the table with his team Sepahan.
In terms of statistics, twenty-seven percent of matches resulted in straight sets.
In the half season of the Men’s Volleyball Premier League, ninety-one matches were played out of which forty-one matches equal to 45% of matches finished 3-1 and 25.33% of matches (23 games) have been drawn to the fifth set.
Analysis of statistical data of the 35th edition of the Men’s Volleyball Premier League showed that 91 home matches of these competitions lasted 121.5 minutes per match on average.
Final Standings by the End of Half Season:
- Esfahan Fould Sepahan / 12 wins / 36 points
- Urmia Shahrdari / 11 wins / 30 points
- Tehran Paykan / 9 wins / 26 points
- Amol Labaniat-e Haraz / 8 wins / 23 points
- Mariwan Rahyab Melal / 7 wins / 20 points
- Gonbad Shahrdari / 6 wins / 19 points
- Gorgan Pass / 6 wins / 18 points
- Yazd Shahdab / 6 wins / 17 points
- Rafsanjan Mess / 5 wins / 17 points
- Varamin Shahrdari / 5 wins / 17 points
- Sirjan Fould Iranian / 5 points / 14 points
- Ramsar Hoorsun / 4 wins / 14 points
- Tehran Saipa / 4 wins / 13 points
- Urmia Azar Battery / 3 wins / 9 points
- Week 11 of Men’s Premier League/ Teams Ready for Recovery
- Week 10 of Men’s Premier League/ Urmia Wins Municipals Battle
- Week 9 of Men’s Premier League / Invincible Sepahan
- Week 8 of Men’s Premier League/ Joy of Winning for Orange-Clad of Saipa
- Week 7 of Men’s Premier League/ Sirjan Expriencing the 4th Loss