Media Accreditation Process Opens For 2021 VNL Virtual Mixed Zone
Journalists and broadcasters can now request accreditations for the 2021 FIVB Volleyball Nations League Virtual Mixed Zone.
This year’s competition, featuring a total of 248 matches from May 25 to June 27, will take place in Rimini, Italy in a secure ‘bubble’, to ensure the health and well-being of all athletes, officials and staff throughout the competition. Journalists will not be able to enter the ‘bubble’, but will be able to put their questions to players participating in the competition via the Virtual Mixed Zone platform.
The deadline for submitting applications for the first week of matches is May 20th.
Following a spectacular and highly successful season in 2019, which saw Russia’s men and USA’s women pick up gold medals, the FIVB Volleyball Nations League enters its third edition in 2021 with high expectations for over a month of amazing volleyball action in Rimini.
- Madelein Meppelink Elected As FIVB Athletes’ Commission President
- Boy’s U19 Team of Iran Resume their 5th Preparatory Camp
- FIVB Released: Schedule Confirmed For 2021 VNL Rimini ‘Bubble’
- NF Iran Mourns the passing of CSV President along with Other Volleyball Family
- Additions and changes to 2021 beach volleyball calendar are confirmed