Ghaemi Signs With Amol Labaniat
Tehran, Iran, December 19, 2020 – The 31-year-old Farhad Ghaemi left Qatar’s Al-Rayyan to join Iranian super league for the away round of Iranian super league.
The left-handed national volleyball player of Iran will serve Iran’s super league in the second half second in Amol Labaniat.
Amol Labaniat with 10 wins and 29 points is placed in the fourth position of the ranking table in the mid-season of super league.
- Amir Ghafour Joins the Bursa Belediyespor of Turkey
- Belated Match of week 7 – Saipa elevated to the fifth Position with New Coach
- St. Petersburg & Moscow to Host Opening Match & Finals of FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Championship 2022
- Week 15 – Sirjan Foulad Crowing the Semi-Season of the Super League
- Elegant Logos for FIVB Volleyball World Championships 2022 Revealed