Eight New FIVB Instructors for Volleyball and Beach Volleyball ApprovedFIVB Instructors play an important role in the development of the sport worldwide
The FIVB Technical and Coaching Commission has approved eight new and highly-experienced FIVB Instructors for volleyball and beach volleyball to further strengthen the level of coaching in the sport.
FIVB Instructors play an important role in the development of the sport worldwide and act as course directors in the delivery of FIVB volleyball coaches courses, levels 1, 2 and 3, and beach volleyball coaches courses. The FIVB currently has a total of 110 instructors from all five Continental Confederations, of which 92 specialise in volleyball and 18 in beach volleyball.
FIVB Instructors are usually recommended by their respective National Federations and Continental Confederations before being presented to the FIVB Technical and Coaching Commission for approval. These instructors are also invited to play a role in Volleyball Empowerment and development projects around the world to support the FIVB in its mission to further spread the sport and professionalise its administration.
- Sada Cruzeiro and FUNVIC Start on the Right Foot in Betim
- Volleyball World Announces Host Cities for 2022 Volleyball Nations League
- Volleyball Elite to Begin Race for Men’s Club World Championship Glory
- Alireza Pishyareh Passed Away; Loyal Friend of Iran Volleyball
- Top Volleyball Coaches Join Technical and Coaching Commission Meeting