DR DAVARZANI RECLAIMS IRVF PRESIDENCY
Tehran, Iran, November 22, 2019 – Dr. Mohammad Reza Davarzani was elected President of Islamic Republic of Iran Volleyball Federation (IRVF) following the majority votes he has won in the presidential election on Wednesday.
Dr. Davarzani had been elected to the office for 12 years and performed a successful trace of volleyball in Iran.
During the Electoral Assembly of Iran at Olympic Hotel on Wednesday, Dr. Davarzani won the presidential election and has a mandate for the next four years. To help Iran volleyball gain its posture, the new president of the IRVF Dr. Davarzani resigned from the position of the deputy minister.
Dr. Davarzani became the new president of the IRVF to formally start his service in the office on Saturday, November 23.
- Iran Maintain Winning Run to Secure Semi-final Berth at 6th AVC Cup for Men
- Iran Downs Hosts Chinese Taipei in Front of Home Crowd 3-1
- Dr. Ziayee Elected as the President of Iran Volleyball federation
- AVC General Assembly In Bangkok Concludes With Fruitful Outcomes
- AVC Executive Meeting ahead of General Assembly