Dates Set For FIVB Athletes’ Commission Elections
Eligible voters can cast their ballot through a secure independent voting platform
The FIVB today confirmed that the first-ever FIVB Athletes’ Commission Elections will be held on 25 to 31 January 2021.
The elections will be held through a secure LUMI voting platform with 16 candidates from volleyball and beach volleyball competing for a place on the Commission. All eligible voters will be contacted by LUMI and receive clear instructions on how to cast their ballot. In the case of one or more tie votes, it is foreseen that the second round of voting will take place on 2-3 February 2021.
The FIVB Athletes’ Commission will be composed of ten members, five of which will be elected by the players and five appointed by the FIVB President. In addition, the Commission shall have equal gender representation amongst its membership, and the same number of representatives from volleyball and beach volleyball.
To download the full document regarding the election procedure (including the voting eligibility), please click here.
The full list of candidates can be found on FIVB Website.
For updates, and to learn more about the Commission, please follow the dedicated FIVB Athletes’ Commission page on the FIVB website.
- Week 22 – Top Three Teams Stamping in Playoffs
- Saipa, one more step to the podium place
- Fariba Mohammadian Named IRIVF Vice-President
- Online meeting Held to discuss possibility of staging major beach volleyball events in Asia amid Covid-19
- Week 21 – The last team Azarbatri pulled Labaniat down from the first place