Alireza Pishyareh Passed Away; Loyal Friend of Iran Volleyball
Alireza Pishyareh masseur of the Iran men’s volleyball national team for the past decade, passed away on Saturday evening after months of battling an incurable disease.
A fanatical, cheerful and hard-working Pishyareh who was a constant and full-time friend of the Iran men’s volleyball national team all these years. The burden of grief over the lack of Ali will be on the volleyball family, especially the members of the national team, forever.
In a message, Iran Volleyball Federation expressed its condolences to each and every member of the national team, members of technical staff, the large volleyball family and family of Pishyareh.
- Top Volleyball Coaches Join Technical and Coaching Commission Meeting
- All FIVB Educational Courses Brought Together on E-Learning Platform
- FIVB Marketing and Communication Commission Discuss Volleyball’s Potential
- Week 11 of Men’s Premier League/ Teams Ready for Recovery
- Week 10 of Men’s Premier League/ Urmia Wins Municipals Battle