Training of the National Volleyball Team with the Introduction of Totolo
Tehran, Iran, April 14, 2021 – The Italian assistant coach of the Iranian national volleyball team, Tomas Totolo, joined the national team camp and, after the introduction ceremony, he officially supervised the training.
Before the start of the training, an introductory session of totolo was held in the presence of Amir Khoshkhabar, the team manager of the national team.
“We are a great team and group,” Vladimir Alekno’s assistant said in a brief talk with the Iranian national players and added, “We have a bigger goal called the Olympics and we have to go through all the hardships to achieve what we want in the Olympics”.
Mohammadreza Tondravan, the head coach of Sirjan Foulad, the champion of Iranian Men’s Super League and Payman Akbari, Urmia Shahrdari’s head coach, the runner- up of Iranian Men’s Super League as the Iranian assistant coaches of Alekno and the Italian-based Totolo as the foreign assistant of the Russian Alekno will form the coaching staff of Iran’s volleyball national team.
- Iran’s Beach Volleyball Super League: Watch Live
- Shahmiri Ends Refereeing Career, but Lends Experience to AVC Referees Committee
- Remarkable Success of AVF in Hosting Afghanistan Women’s National Volleyball Champs
- Chengdu 2021 World university Games postponed to 2022
- Beijing Crowned Chinese Men’s Volleyball League Champions