Premier League Regulations of the Beach Volleyball approved
Tehran, Iran, February 5, 2021 – The general regulations of the Beach Volleyball Premier League were approved at the meeting of IRIVF Board of Administration Members.
The three-hour BOA Meeting of the Volleyball Federation was chaired by Dr. Mohammad Reza Davarzani, President of the Volleyball Federation.
Preparatory programs for the national senior teams in VNL and the Olympic Games, the new method of VNL, regulations of the Beach Volleyball Premier League, Women’s Premier League, Youth and Junior Premier League, the preparation programs for the youth teams in 2021 World Championship, and the federation’s plans for the growth and development of snow volleyball were among the topics discussed.
The President of Volleyball Federation presented a report on each of the above topics at the meeting, and the BA members also expressed their views. At the end of the meeting, the premier league regulations of the beach volleyball were approved and a one-week opportunity was given to receive the expert opinions of the board members.
The premier league regulations of the beach volleyball have 14 chapters, 47 articles and 33 notes.
- FIVB President Expresses Optimism for 2021 at Opening of Congress
- Three Female And Two Male Athletes Elected To FIVB Athletes’ Commission
- Week 26 – Qazvin & Ardakan Disappointed with Moving up to Playoffs
- Specialized Meeting to Review Strategies for the Development of Women’s Volleyball
- FIVB partners with CVC Capital Partners to drive global growth of volleyball