Amir Ghafour Joins the Bursa Belediyespor of Turkey
Tehran, Iran, December 17, 2020 – Iranian 33-year-old Amir Ghafour joined Bursa Belediyespor of Turkey.
He left Lube in Italy’s Serie A to serve Bursa in half-way.
Bursa Belediyespor with 5 wins, 14 points is currently placing 13th in super league of Turkey.
Ghafour as the best Asian opposite and the best scorer of Iran in 2019 VNL is hopeful to help Bursa to improve their position.
- Belated Match of week 7 – Saipa elevated to the fifth Position with New Coach
- St. Petersburg & Moscow to Host Opening Match & Finals of FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Championship 2022
- Week 15 – Sirjan Foulad Crowing the Semi-Season of the Super League
- Elegant Logos for FIVB Volleyball World Championships 2022 Revealed
- All Four AVC Age-group Championships Cancelled amid Coronavirus Pandemic